Foreign Friday

young monks
Bangkok, Thailand
December 1979


Comments

  1. Was this photo taken through a gate or fence? Very pretty scroll work. Those monks sure do look young!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like butter cups against the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do the monks stay together in their community always? Some nuns hold jobs outside the convent but return home to their community after work....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best photos. I love the bright robes against the rest of the picture. It all seems so exotic to me.
    Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must have been outside of an ornate fence. Did they restrict your access to the area?

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo is so intriguing. I love the orange of their robes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The splash of yellow is like a bunch of little birds under the tree. I wonder why they gathered there.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.