Foreign Friday

Hong Kong's skyline
December 1979


Comments

  1. Just look at all of those buildings. They look ready to tumble into the ocean from this angle.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really pretty shot. A few years ago my son and his girlfriend went to China right after Christmas and ended up in Hong Kong for New Years. They loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing skyline with the ocean in front and the mountain behind! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks congested, but I'll be it was very clean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of the mountain behind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The natural mountain and the high-rise buildings make quite the contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting photo! I'll bet there are even more buildings now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.