Bandage Brigade Progress

completed bandages and another one in progress
January 2016
Several weeks ago, I posted about the Bandage Brigade, and the knitting for that project is on-going. It's the perfect project to take to knitting night because it doesn't have a pattern that requires my concentration.

As you can see by the size of the ball of thread in the photo, this is another Slash the Stash project. If my calculations are correct, that ball should be adequate to knit 7 additional bandages.

Comments

  1. Such a good cause .....looks like you are making good progress on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nurse in me JUST LOVES THIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting project because it seems like something our grandmothers might have also knit. Or even our great-grandmothers. Very simple and timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a good project to do in the car too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mindless knitting project! What size needle do you use? This might be something I should take up while watching TV, considering that I had to rip out 7 rows last night because I was watching NCIS instead of my knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice progress! I wish I could say the same for my knitting projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! That is interesting. I have never heard of knitting bandages. I had to read your Bandage Brigade to see what they were for. What a neat thing to do for others! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very portable project, indeed. A great service you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a good way to slash the stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am working on mine but the progress is slow, perhaps I need a remedial crochet class:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.