Foreign Friday

Chinese artisan
Taipei, Taiwan
December 1979

Comments

  1. More vases! I like the blue/white one in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty vase the artisan is painting! Did these tall vases have a specific purpose in the home other than decorative?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that one! That's the one I would have bought. I love the way the artist is bracing her hand as she paints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOw clever to use a pedestal for the artists' sake….bending would be hard on the back

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for blue and white.

    Very cool picture, even though it reminds me how I could never do something like that, I'm such a horrible artist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even braced, my hand just isn't that steady.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.