Dancing Ribbons

Dancing Ribbons
Western Region Oddball Baby Blanket
started March 2014
Dancing Ribbons was introduced to the Oddball group last week by the coordinator. It will be knit in garter stitch, and each four-inch section will have four stripes of color. I thought it would be a great way to utilize small balls of yarn that seem to accumulate in every knitter's basket.

I am taking a break from the group for the summer, so I will be watching the Oddball forum on Ravelry to check the progress of the last four blankets I started.

Update: August 1, 2014



Comments

  1. It will be fun to see all the colors that are used in this blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, it will be a great way to use up some leftovers. You have given so much to this cause; taking a break is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this how you got it or are these the rows you did. I love the chosen colors.

    Have a good time on your break. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those colors look great together! I would not have thought to combine them. This will be another very nice blanket! Can't blame you for taking a break from the project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great color combo. Love these - makes me think of a spa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice colors. Glad you're taking a well-earned rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to use up yarn! I think breaks are good now and then:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! We all need a change of pace from time to time...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.