House Socks #2


Same size and details as this pair of socks, only the colors are reversed.

Comments

  1. How funny how the colors can make them seem so different....I actually think I like the other pair better even though they are the same color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that yarn! Thanks again for that pattern, and I really need to make some of those for hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww they are perfect!! on with a nice pair of jeans

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! You sure crank these out fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great socks. Hum, haven't knit on mine for awhile. But I've been quilting at least! Have a happy T day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another pair...already? Wow. Yes you do crank those out quickly. I sure like the look...and now is the time that these socks are feeling really great on the ol' feet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice.... and you know I love socks.... !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.