Cajun Feast

Stirring the pot of boiling crawfish, potatoes, corn, and sausage
Saturday evening I attended a crawfish boil with my sister and brother-in-law - the second time I've been privileged to experience this typical Cajun meal with them. The first time, a few years ago, I was clueless how to peel or even eat the crawfish.

Spreading the steaming meal on a paper-covered table

Our hosts (the man in the apron and the woman in the pink sweater) taste the first crawfish 
A tasty cajun meal. 
Yes, I definitely went back for more.

Comments

  1. How interesting... I have never heard of Crawfish before... I quickly looked online... are they lobster?... I'm sure I would of went back for seconds too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not much of a seafood fan being vegetarian, but it looks like it was a wonderful evening with great friends, nothing better than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would like the crawfish but not Cajun:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, FIreman would love them. COol pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks delicious but the last time I ate Cajun food it nearly killed me. Still, I think I would (gently) try it again. It looks like a happy celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I am a big Cajun fan, and crawdads are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that looks like a lot of fun! I've never had a crawfish before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUM-YUM! I think we must get some more soon before the season closes here in Louisiana. There's nothing quite like them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all love Crawdads..one of our favorite southern foods! Looks really good to me!~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks DELISH! Bet it was fun.
    Rebel Follower

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.