Rose Petals


After finishing Falling Colors, I started Rose Petals. This first section of a West Coast Oddball Baby Blanket was knit on size 8 needles, using Caron Simply Soft (Mauve). I used a Single Chevron stitch.

I've requested other knitters use pink, cream, or mauve yarns to complete this blanket.

Note: Trust me, this blanket is on a circular needle. It is not visible in this close-up of the stitch pattern. The Oddball group owns the needles and they travel with the blanket. The last knitter on a blanket casts off and then starts a new blanket on the empty needles.

Update: April 10, 2011
All Rose Petals needs now is a border. 

Comments

  1. I've always loved the chevron stitch. This should be a pretty blanket in those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, Nancy -- you're missing the needles. I guess that must mean you send them out without the needles? Very pretty little oddball beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Nancy, that is beautiful!!!! I love the way the color and the pattern go together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful stitch pattern for a blanket. I'm always amazed at the number of blankets you work on :) Will you see the finished blanket?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.