Foreign Friday

Nature Trail near Towada, Japan - Autumn 1979

Beginning today, a photo taken during the two years that I lived overseas will be featured on Fridays.

I loved the area around Lake Towada, but I didn't get there often. This photo was taken on a Saturday in late Autumn 1979.

A friend and I parked and walked the trail toward Lake Towada without thinking of how we would get back to the car. Fortunately, we arrived at the visitors center just before it closed and managed to wrangle a ride back to the car some five miles away.

Comments

  1. Beautiful!

    This going to be a fun series. I look forward to your photos and stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ONE MORE REASON TO LOOK FORWARD TO FRIDAY. LOVE THE PICTURE.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.