Thank You

Thank you for your best wishes and prayers in the last two weeks about my health issues and about my weight-loss quest. It means a great deal to me that you take the time to leave a comment and express support.

I was unable to reply to many of your emails because they were set to "no reply." So, if you did not get a response to your comment, it is because I have no way of contacting you.

To all of my "No Reply" readers: thank you for your out-pouring of concern and support. Please consider changing your profile (instructions below) so I can respond personally next time.

If you want to receive emails back from me or other bloggers, you need to:
    • go into your Dashboard
    • click on "Edit Profile"
    • then put a check in the box that says "Show my email address" (It will not be visible in your comment and is not published anywhere on the blog. It only shows up when someone is trying to answer you from their own email account. It allows them to respond to your questions or comments.)
    • the last and most important step is to go to the bottom of that page and click "SAVE."

Comments

  1. Hey thanks for the step by step there, I could not for the life of me figure out how to change it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, I hope you are feeling better and get your meds adjusted. Your knitting projects are always inspiring:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.