Framed and Squared

All of the Ugly Sampler blocks have been framed and squared, so they are all the same size. It was my intent to frame them with the background fabric, but I did not have enough, so I used some green from my stash.




In order to have a quilt that is four blocks wide and five long, I made two additional blocks.

Castle in the Air  (at left)  *note: this pattern has three pages online, links are at the bottom of each pattern page.

Cake Stand  (at right) *note: this pattern has three pages online, links are at the bottom of each pattern page.

Comments

  1. I'm excited to see the top pieced together. I think it's going to look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to be a fabulous quilt! I can't wait to see it all together! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks great with green! A great choice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.