Knitting on the Road - 3

These fingerless mitts for my friend Sue made the trip home from Fargo, ND a real pleasure. Sue wanted a mitt with a longer thumb and shorter cuff. I like the longer thumb and will definitely be making a pair of these for myself.

The remaining yarn made a pair of short-cuffed socks the perfect size for my sister.

I used Cherry Tree Hill supersock yarn (100% superwash merino). It was my first time knitting with merino, and I am in love. This yarn did not split and slipped nicely on the needles. It has a heavier twist than other sock yarns and will wear very well.

Comments

  1. One of my favorite pair of socks is made from CTH Supersock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried CTH yet, I keep telling myself to get some but I never get around to it. You have been a busy girl, and I have a lot of catching up to do here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.