Benny and Joon

Yesterday, while a thunder storm passed through my area, I watched a movie on Hulu.

Benny and Joon
is a good film - sad, funny, clever, and thought-provoking. I'd give it five/five stars.

The film runs an hour and thirty-eight minutes. Johnny Depp and Mary Stuart Masterson star in this quirky romantic drama about two misfits who come together as a result of an unusual poker game. Aidan Quinn and Julianne Moore co-star. (Commercials are short and infrequent)

If you have some time this weekend, you might enjoy watching it on Hulu or renting it at a video store.

Comments

  1. It's been a long time since I watched this movie, but I remember liking it very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.