March Pillow Talk

This year is flying by so quickly, but I continue to work towards my goals of knitting items for myself and charity. With those goals in mind, I packed four skeins of sock yarn in my suitcase when I flew to Denver for a doctor's appointment. I packed my needles in my checked bags because I like to use metal needles, and I didn't want to chance having TSA confiscate them. I stayed at my sister's home and found some nice blocks of time to knit. My sister is on a bowling league, so I sat near the lanes and worked on my socks. It seems that knitting in public is a magnet; people always approached me to see what I was making, and a lengthy conversation ensued. At the end of my two week visit: four pair of socks and another sweater for the Guidepost project were finished.

The sock yarn was Lorna's Laces (Mother Lode), Austermann Step (Blue/Gray/Charcoal), Trekking XXL (#184 - Green/Navy), and Lorna's Laces (Gold Hill).

Comments

  1. I can't believe how fast you completed all of this! If I knit around the clock, I could never finish this much in two weeks. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT ALL. HOW DID THE DR. VISIT GO?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments!

If you are going to ask a question make sure you have your profile set to allow me to respond back by email or email me directly - my address is in upper right hand column.