On My Toes



Since I began knitting socks, I have wanted some sock blockers. I thought it would be helpful to gauge the length of the foot, especially those socks knitted for gifts. I saw these blockers on Loopy Ewe and knew they were exactly what I wanted. They were a Christmas gift to myself.

Now, I can also take clear photos of the socks I make and have made.

For this sock I used the Gull Wings pattern and Lornas Laces Shepherd Sport yarn -- Cedar



This easy rib-cuff sock also is from Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sport yarn -- Vera



Another easy rib-cuff sock using Austermann Step, self-striping yarn. The yarn has Aloe Vera in it, so it is so nice to knit and to wear.



All of the socks have been worn and laundered several times, and I am pleased with the ease of their care.

Comments